Don’t waste time and money shipping parcels to the same place at individual rates. You may be wondering what package consolidation is and why it matters. Package consolidation is the process of combining multiple packages into a single shipment. Consolidated shipping with ShippingXPS saves you time and money on shipping costs. Also, it reduces both the dimensional weight and the actual weight of your shipments
Choose the items you want to ship
Enter your address at checkout
We will send shipping label to attach to your package(s)
Drop off your package at any UPS or FedEx location
Once we receive your shipment, we will consolidate all of your items into one box
Juggling multiple shipping to another country? ShippingXPS will make the process easier for you. We provide the consolidation services by which you can save Upto 80% on your shipping charges.
The consolidation fee is $5 + $1.5 per consolidated package. For example, if you have 3 packages, the fee is $5+(3×$1.5)=$9.5. The fee is charged to cover our warehouse staff labor & material for the consolidation. Besides the savings of the postage, the Consolidation service also helps with:
• Removing unneeded packaging.
• In order to save you money, we wrap the item tightly and provide as little vacant space as possible.
• We inspect your items for any extensive damage, and if any is discovered, we’ll let you know.
• We show you pictures of the combined bundle.
• You can also make more specific requests, such as for more bubble wrap or security tape.